Red Door of Mira

today I write outdoors...

this is MIRA 


RED Door


 
casa Leo Bray- entry
Noon  and everyday the rapid clanging of church bells.  The half day mark is passing now and fast!  It works.  Causes me to pause each time I hear the 12th hour sound.  There must be something about marking time in this way?   I am on my third cup of coffee before noon.  I prefer to make my own.  An enjoyment making espresso that tastes so rich.  I'm in the courtyard and a breeze through the doorway.   

Our communal kitchen is well equipped... each artist has their own refrig ... which is actually great!
Much mingling occurs around the old wooden kitchen bench.   A very large yellow melon I purchased this morning is center piece as it needs to ripens... a great flash of yellow against a low dimmed lite kitchen interior. 




Comments