Silence

'Immaculate Silence...
Silence in the secret womb holds us in our place.'


...these are the lines a visitor to my studio discovered written among one of many small handheld journals stacked on my table 
I saw her in the corner fondling these black books.. but for some reason I did't mind.  she's on a hunt of discovery for herself...  and I knew to let it be.


she found these two lines center page, of many -  written a long while ago - 


she asks if I would write those words down again on a piece of paper for her to take...  
it meant something very special for her , I could tell.  this was in her private need and  journey of seventy years.


i said i would.
what follows later that day and the coming days, are very busy studio moments.   Many viewers to the studio, two commissions!! 
and 
three paintings requested for two curated exhibitions,
then 
a return buyer phones wanting to visit the studio, she purchases three paintings!
and
another commission from a NZer follows a trilogy 50cm x 150cm


then a
A major New Zealand art collector, comes unexpectedly, visits the studio. Fabulously wonderful to have this exposure.  He favored a trilogy I just sold the other day.  So takes my details and comments he will want to see future works, and will follow my website.


amazing what a little generosity - a sharing of words - brings 10 fold in return!


this lovely elder also imparts a reminder: to now do a series of small oils on 


silence in the secret womb holds us in our PLACE!


mist reflections... sold





Comments