The Pair, Twins, Gemini Frozen!

feeling stirred discovering these two in my fireplace today... 
and wonder under my breath 'what do the stars tell today'

Fallen. 
Frozen in this photo moment
dead, delivered down 
my chimney onto a white discarded cardboard!  
how did this come to be?  one injured? the other followed?

the essence, colour, mood and texture from this sighting is a painting waiting to happen.  
I will post again when the new work complete....

...and may remain in my collection for a while
for some reason this ink doodle reminds me of the birds' kingly outline& shadow.

scrolling through older photos of Italy I spot this. I didn't realize the concept of three pairs here... stunning capturing the two white doves and the two black pigeons steadied by twin statues here. 
a moment in flight and frozen

7 2 9 2 pageviews as of today

p.s. this work just sold today!
Swept Seas Trilogy 


Comments