The 'Artstay Experience' -Church Bay Studios . Waiheke Island

please note:
this has evovled forward and will is now the ArtStay and Commission experience. 

Please see ArtStay.com for more details

I welcome any comments.

  My blog stats says I have 9,997 pageviews...
so any of you perusing these pages, please let me know where you are reading these from.  

How did you find 'studio journaling'?

if you would like a bi weekly update on my studio notebook entries   Send me your email. I will subscribe you.
.
 The aim is to provide a place of beauty and peace and inspiration during the artist's stay;  becoming attentive to the hours in the day, offering the participants space and time to refocus their priorities and lives as professional artists.  Hangaura offers a sanctuary of calm  to renew, restore and revision one’s artistic practice, coming away from here with a sense of well being, and a reclaim a sense of inspiration towards their next artistic and personal  quest. 
.
a quiet time to be still
 to rest and reflect
 A time to be in one's own art practice